Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did i miss a comment or quote by Koeman that makes everyone think he's only here for a couple of years ? I keep seeing references to a short term approach and wonder where it came.from. if its true, then young players have no.chance, despite what he says. Whatever faults o Moyes & Martinez,.they bought and often.promoted young players and even.with Roberto, if he'd worked out.as we hoped, he.might have been with us for 5+ years. It was nice to be a club that has long serving stable management, as you can build teams and nurture young players. Obviously times have changed,.but.long.term. stability is still a clever and strong organisational strategy, so hopefully we've got Ron.for.5 yrs. If.he's successful

People are just bricking it because we're buying players that are good now rather than ones that look like they could be good at some point. It's clear that the squad we have needs quality additions, additions to stabilise us and get us in a position to challenge for European football, I think he's going the right way about it, making it so we can challenge in the short term as well as the long term.

People are just bricking it because we're buying players that are good now rather than ones that look like they could be good at some point. It's clear that the squad we have needs quality additions, additions to stabilise us and get us in a position to challenge for European football, I think he's going the right way about it, making it so we can challenge in the short term as well as the long term.

Signing players who are good now makes more sense in our position that signing players who could be, but may not be, excellent/not very good at all. We clearly can't attract the players who are very good now so looking for solid signings this summer to attract better players in the future makes perfectly reasonable sense to me.

do you know where he has gone?

Aye. Not too far.

As for anyone saying 'he didn't say that' or 'he didn't say this'

He doesn't say alot of things. He just shares what he wants. He just comments what he wants.

It matters not as what counts is players actually signing.

He knows this as much as anyone. Ideal world everyone signs. Real world that doesn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back