Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we get a new number 9 before the window shuts.

An actual proper striker worthy of the 9 shirt.

This is what makes me really sad and angry. We put our number 9's on a pedestal at everton and Kone just doesn't cut it for us. He's okay but nowhere near the quality we require in that shirt.

I know it's not all about spend spend spend. But it will be very interesting to see if any sort of investment will be made in this summer window with the supposed 100 million to be spent. Let's call it 40 mill after barnsleys fee in the bank. That's 140 and Osman peanut's and hibbos wages off table. Williams and gueye leaves 120. Let's say we spend another 50. That leaves 70. So we would only have spent 30 outta of the supposed 100.Would people have been as excited in June if we were told we would spend 30 million rather than 100. 30 I would say would be close to the bottom of the spend league. Especially with the TV money. Good players in is much more important than spending money but the excitement would never have been there

What is the obsession with Monopoly money. I want a better team, playing with commitment, to a sound tactical plan. I really don't give a monkeys how much this costs. Buttons or millions. The end result on the pitch is all that matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back