Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starting to think that we aren't going to buy a central midfielder or central attacking midfielder (This Window). Guess it's lower on priority due to formation changes to the 3-5-2 or 4-3-3 we'll be playing. So signings before the end of the window will probably be Kone, Bolasie, GK, and Striker. Still holding out for Mata but I'd be okay with those incomings based on today's performance as well.

Starting to think that we aren't going to buy a central midfielder or central attacking midfielder (This Window). Guess it's lower on priority due to formation changes to the 3-5-2 or 4-3-3 we'll be playing. So signings before the end of the window will probably be Kone, Bolasie, GK, and Striker. Still holding out for Mata but I'd be okay with those incomings based on today's performance as well.

....not even arsed about a keeper. All the HART talk gives me the jitters TBH. Yeah...he's alriggggght....but will he cost your team x amount of points per season...

ANS = Yep.

Based on that he can shampoo somewhere else for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back