Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be an interesting week, Bolasie will be tied up you would imagine and I think we'll aim to get at least 1 more in before WBA, then another 1 or 2 towards the final week/deadline day. I really want us to go all out and sign Kone he looks immense. Lorient have a 25% sell on clause so offer £28 million and get him signed up. Gives Sunderland £21 million out the deal and we get a top class defender in his prime to partner William's.

Going to be an interesting week, Bolasie will be tied up you would imagine and I think we'll aim to get at least 1 more in before WBA, then another 1 or 2 towards the final week/deadline day. I really want us to go all out and sign Kone he looks immense. Lorient have a 25% sell on clause so offer £28 million and get him signed up. Gives Sunderland £21 million out the deal and we get a top class defender in his prime to partner William's.
28 million for someone with half a season in the Prem?! He only cost 5 million!!!

The Lyon president has confirmed that we made an offer yesterday for Ghezzal who apparently wouldnt negotiate with us according to a few other reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back