Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the difference today between Spurs and Everton. They brought on a 30 goal a season striker.. We bring on Kone

That is the difference between us and them. Until we have another top striker to come on for rom (who can't play every game on his own needs a rest now and again) we won't get the top four spot
Didn't Spurs come 3rd last year with only 1 decent striker?

To be fair mate if I don't want a player it'll be because I think they're no good but if your only arguments are that he's arrogant and "up his own backside" then it's not enough to be gutterd about bringing in a player of Hart's quality.

Just don't see the point in buying an overpriced average England goal keeper, when it can be done for a lot less from abroad and hopefully without the attitude. Hart is nowhere near to the likes Southall Martin or even Myhre!

Is there any credible links to Hart or is it just wishful thinking by some? I agree with l4 and think there are equally good keepers, if not better, we could get from elsewhere.

And i dont think his ego would let him drop down to us anyway.

Anyone who doesn't want Hart needs to have a word in the mirror.

Much much better than what we have and that's all that matters, improvement.

He's also a big name, players will see us sign the England number 1 who isn't about to retire (like when we signed Ginola) and take note.

So it seems were about to sign
Bolasie crystal palace getting his replacment in
Hart man city getting his replacment first

Last one is another defender which kone looks dead in the water and now linked to abdennour and last one will be another midfielder

So it seems were about to sign
Bolasie crystal palace getting his replacment in
Hart man city getting his replacment first

Last one is another defender which kone looks dead in the water and now linked to abdennour and last one will be another midfielder

Anyone seen this lad play?

Kone starts for Sunderland
We may as well use our Kone as a defender. He's useless in front of goal.
.....I think yesterday illustrated the real need for at least one other effective striker. It is a sad indictment that we have not been able to secure one since the acquisition of Lukaku and it has to be a priority this window.
If bony is available for the rumoured 15 mill we should be all over that. Be a great alternative to Lukaku, fast, strong and knows where the goal is. Think he's a snip at that.

Anyone who doesn't want Hart needs to have a word in the mirror.

Much much better than what we have and that's all that matters, improvement.

He's also a big name, players will see us sign the England number 1 who isn't about to retire (like when we signed Ginola) and take note.
. He's a big name because he's England's no1. The mighty shambles of a team who got bounced out of the Euros by Iceland. Wonder if the Faroe Islands have a big name goalie we can snag? Stekelenburg has as good if not better pedigree and he's already with us . Sign a Horn or Leno type or stick with Stek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back