Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
striker, rb, l winger and number 10 needed but doubtful whether moshri will give funds. will need to see lukaku before more than a couple coming in bsed on stones money. bolasie waste of money when townesend, phillips etc cheaper. interesting week coming up. moshri revolutuon more like a damp squib
Moshiri was there watching mate kenwright looked like he was sulking about something !

I am hoping this link with the Valencia CB is a smokescreen. He has only played 35 games in the last couple of years. Would rather Holgate be entrusted as our 4th CB rather than signing a guy like this. We can spend big next summer on a Jags replacement

I am hoping this link with the Valencia CB is a smokescreen. He has only played 35 games in the last couple of years. Would rather Holgate be entrusted as our 4th CB rather than signing a guy like this. We can spend big next summer on a Jags replacement
we need to a show a sign of intent this summer to sign big next. qualification for europe will help too but after yesterday the weaknesses in our team are plain to see. brown shoes has alot to answer for. should never be in a management job again.

I will really be happy if we can get Ghezzal and Ziyech for 20-22 mln combined. Both young and with huge potential. Ghezzal is good and Ziyech could become a big star.
I'd love Ziyech, I think he'd be a super signing. If we're unable to sign Mata he'd be absolutely perfect.

The Aymen Abdennour rumours just keep circling, I really don't want him.

Yes gutted and not joking, he is way to far up his own backside, confidence and arrogance are very different, they should not be confused.
To be fair mate if I don't want a player it'll be because I think they're no good but if your only arguments are that he's arrogant and "up his own backside" then it's not enough to be gutterd about bringing in a player of Hart's quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back