Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say if we did get this lad (who I've seen for two minutes on YouTube and he looks a bit like Mahrez) and Bolasie then one f our current crop of wingers will be off...

Then again Koeman was very complimentary about both Kev and Del yesterday, and would have thought he liked Lennon's work rate

Maybe he's thinking of moving Deulofeu more centrally to compete with Barkley which would leave Mirallas/Bolasie for the LM and Lennon/Ghezzal RM.

FWIW, that bloke did get the Williams thing right but also his entire timeline is just seemingly reported snippets from news articles...

Considering he says he works for 'boxscene' could this not be just an element of a broken clock been right twice-a-day?

That's exactly what I thought. He seems to be retweeting what's on the transfer live section on sky sports

If Bolasie, Ghezzal, Hart and Abdennour/Kone go through that would be the 4 signings Koeman was talking about. We still need a striker/RB and in my opinion another CM.

Hello transfer virgins. Hope you're looking forward to the further two weeks you have to piss your pants over idle media speculation.

I've noted some of you trying to break out from this thread and start other threads about this idle speculation on the main forum. Please can I ask you to cease this behaviour.

It's better for all that you are confined to this thread like a holding area for the plague which you are on both Everton and football. We can monitor you and control you from here.

I hope we manage to cure you from the Geordieitis one day soon.

Need 2 strikers, first and foremost and a CB(which we are working on). Strikers not really being linked and that worries me.

Fairly happy with the other business but I agree. Striker and CM positions worry me a little. But I guess it was a stretch to expect these all changes to be done in the first window. Perhaps we may regret not taking Bony? And if we refused him it hopefully means it's because we're after another alternative

Hello transfer virgins. Hope you're looking forward to the further two weeks you have to piss your pants over idle media speculation.

I've noted some of you trying to break out from this thread and start other threads about this idle speculation on the main forum. Please can I ask you to cease this behaviour.

It's better for all that you are confined to this thread like a holding area for the plague which you are on both Everton and football. We can monitor you and control you from here.

I hope we manage to cure you from the Geordieitis one day soon.

:eek: Well how rude Sir.

So havent seen him brought uk yet

Anybody here take Yaya Toure? Seems his man city days are over! Would love him to replace Barry

I'd say if we did get this lad (who I've seen for two minutes on YouTube and he looks a bit like Mahrez) and Bolasie then one f our current crop of wingers will be off...

Then again Koeman was very complimentary about both Kev and Del yesterday, and would have thought he liked Lennon's work rate
I think its Lennon he rates the least but hes also clearly trying to turn Gerry into a Shane Long type player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back