Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello transfer virgins. Hope you're looking forward to the further two weeks you have to piss your pants over idle media speculation.

I've noted some of you trying to break out from this thread and start other threads about this idle speculation on the main forum. Please can I ask you to cease this behaviour.

It's better for all that you are confined to this thread like a holding area for the plague which you are on both Everton and football. We can monitor you and control you from here.

I hope we manage to cure you from the Geordieitis one day soon.
Pipe down Napoleon.

*runs

Kone, Bolasie, Hart, Willams, Gueye, Stek and Ghezzal. Sold Stones and prob 1 or 2 more. Its looking like if the last 4 signings come off thats will be our business with a net spend around 60m.

Would people be happy? Its definitely strengthened our squad but still cant help being a bit disappointed from what I expected. Mata would solve that.

We have moved to the next level already by been linked to certain players by the press etc,that we would probably not be linked with in the past year or more,i would be happy if we got Hart myself,and think bolasie will turn into a brilliant signing

If Bolasie, Ghezzal, Hart and Abdennour/Kone go through that would be the 4 signings Koeman was talking about. We still need a striker/RB and in my opinion another CM.

May be 4 NET signings if there are outgoings like McCarthy, Joel or one of the CBs, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back