Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its very disturbing to see that our record signing is going to be a 27 year old Yannick Bolasie for 30M. I used to give stick to kopites for Andy Carrol's 35M but this tops that madness. And to think of the fact that Koeman wants him cos he works hard off the ball is not really pleasing....esp for a 30M player. I hope I'm wrong but this reminds of Moyes' tactics only with overexpensive players.

#NotImpressed #100MillionSham
Fortunately for you it will be £25m ;)

Its very disturbing to see that our record signing is going to be a 27 year old Yannick Bolasie for 30M. I used to give stick to kopites for Andy Carrol's 35M but this tops that madness. And to think of the fact that Koeman wants him cos he works hard off the ball is not really pleasing....esp for a 30M player. I hope I'm wrong but this reminds of Moyes' tactics only with overexpensive players.

#NotImpressed #100MillionSham

I wasn't impressed by the idea either mate but after seeing Gana & Stek in proper action it may look like we can trust the judgement of Ron/Walsh.

I'm happier than I was before the Spurs game, hopefully we'll see one or two key additions plus we keep Rom. Top 6 might not be a pipedream after all.

Sure. But there must be better option for 30M than Yannick [Poor language removed] Bolasie mate.
There probably is mate. I'm not too up on spending so much on him but I like to take things in perspective.

Walsh built a team out of players we would have turned our noses down for. It turned out to be a success in the end. Koeman is building a squad rather than a team bit by bit. As williams is clearly an improvement and Gueye looking a bargain, stekelenburg being solid etc I trust whoever they want to serve the specific role they are signing them for.

So for the time being I'm stepping back from having an opinion on these new signings and just looking forward to seeing whoever we sign, whether it's witsel mata or Bolasie

There probably is mate. I'm not too up on spending so much on him but I like to take things in perspective.

Walsh built a team out of players we would have turned our noses down for. It turned out to be a success in the end. Koeman is building a squad rather than a team bit by bit. As williams is clearly an improvement and Gueye looking a bargain, stekelenburg being solid etc I trust whoever they want to serve the specific role they are signing them for.

So for the time being I'm stepping back from having an opinion on these new signings and just looking forward to seeing whoever we sign, whether it's witsel mata or Bolasie

Aye, those Leicester players probably wouldn't have interested us last summer. Their league title has put logic out of step.

I've no qualms about Stekelenberg or Gueye and he does look like a bargain. But is Bolasie better than Del or Mirallas? After a couple of years when we again will look to improve that position would anyone even pay 20M for a 29 or 30 year old Bolasie? He is going to be record signing mate and that is totally disturbing to see. If he was signing for 15M I'd be happy for just cos we have money now does not mean me start going berserk. Walsh would never have signed him for Leicester if he was gonna cost this much.

Bolasie coming under a lot of fire from many on here. Don't understand the hate myself.
Fair enough, the fee is steep but he's a very good player.
Have we not learnt anything from the signings of Stekelenburg and Gueye?
Plenty giving them stick and Koeman stick for signing them but they have been our best players up to now!
How about we leave the big important decisions to the big important people? They know what they're doing.
It will work out for the best I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back