Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out what @chicoazul did to blakefaa mate

bill-cosby.gif

We've got the posts Friend.

Your fake in the know days are over.
Your missing my point - you have nothing of interest to post so recycle information from a year ago which was passed on. Try and think of a good opinion on anything and we will give you a chance, you may even get a positive comment. Give it a go.

Your missing my point - you have nothing of interest to post so recycle information from a year ago which was passed on. Try and think of a good opinion on anything and we will give you a chance, you may even get a positive comment. Give it a go.

lol

Apologies for my late entrance this due to part having a life. Anyhow Chico my sources are Solid but no more I will not share on here - except to underline and maybe Esk can comment - our previous manager had effectively lost his right hand man for the last 3 months of his reign, RM was good cop and bad cop had family issues which subsequently effected team discipline and form.

Now Chico back to your one role in life..

That's July 9th, just over one month ago. Hated Graeme Jones so much he made him his new assistant with Belgium

April 24th

He has definitely NOT gone and travelled back yesterday with the team while Kenwright stayed in London. The only activity at FF today is treatment for those players injured and recovery.

Unless there is a secret way in..underground perhaps.

Training begins as usual for 10am tomorrow.

Right - as earlier there was no meeting today at FF and he was not sacked. Situation has changed within the last hour and RM has RESIGNED - Orly / Mout you can hunt me down tomorrow if this isn't confirmed. To be fair to RM he has shown at least a dignity - must have realised the tidal wave of fan opinion.

April 24th

Very clear to - he has gone / resigned perhaps the players need to be told first and no doubt certain behind the scenes etc. No idea were the quoted 7pm press conference came from. Either way he has gone and Everton will soon announce.

Also April 24th.

Martinez then sacked May 12th.

Did I take my chance? Oh please say I did.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back