Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the 'Bolasie affect'...turning a thread into something which makes as much sense as his transfer fee.

Reminds me of former Colchester United superstar Lua-Lua.

Croatian forward Kalinic on twitter

Several sources today linking us with him, this one gives some reassurance that it's unlikely to happen :

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/kalinic-offer-from-everton-fiorentina-says-no/
Nikola Kalinic looks set to continue his life at Fiorentina, unless over the top offers were to come in. In the past few days, Everton hadmade an offer of around 20/25 million euros for the striker but Fiorentina replied with a sound no. La Viola is not intending to sell their striker and they would only consider sums higher than 35 million, Everton moved on shortly after understanding this.

Several sources today linking us with him, this one gives some reassurance that it's unlikely to happen :

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/kalinic-offer-from-everton-fiorentina-says-no/
Nikola Kalinic looks set to continue his life at Fiorentina, unless over the top offers were to come in. In the past few days, Everton hadmade an offer of around 20/25 million euros for the striker but Fiorentina replied with a sound no. La Viola is not intending to sell their striker and they would only consider sums higher than 35 million, Everton moved on shortly after understanding this.

That's a relief.

How and why?

He's a very good striker and goalscorer. Good in the air, strong with his hold up play.

Scored 13 goals in all comps last year for Fiorentina.

Would be a very decent back up option.

EDIT: Seen we won't match Fiorentina's valuation anyway, so it's irrelevant.

United fans thinking we are getting sweinsteiger or however you spell his name. That's no sources it's just a manc lad I work with said.

Anyway am in ITK now.

JJ

As a bad kraut myself I'd love a German World Cup winner in our team...alas, Schweini lost his mojo after his brutally-brave 2014 tournament. Great time to peak, but Utd didn't see the signs and they've mostly wasted huge money.

Plenty of other Germans we should look at, we should've been in for Götze: very tidy player and would've been a good foil for Rom.

As a bad kraut myself I'd love a German World Cup winner in our team...alas, Schweini lost his mojo after his brutally-brave 2014 tournament. Great time to peak, but Utd didn't see the signs and they've mostly wasted huge money.

Plenty of other Germans we should look at, we should've been in for Götze: very tidy player and would've been a great foil for Rom.

How do you feel about

Tah
Leno
Calhanoglu (whose obviously a turk)
Geis

I think all would be ace for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back