Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not just be honest mate?

Hold your hands up and admit you made the whole thing up, at least then you can try and salvage something from this whole sorry business.
This is painful now, for the last time let's put our toys away now. If you want to revisit then by all means trawl back through them all and see further posts not mentioned. Sad really - let's agree to move on with a difference of opinion.

stevie fcking gee ?????

That's my name. Been a Toffee since I was four and my father bought me my first footie top telling me it was Evertons. Followed them ever since. However, when I got my first Football Annual with all the Clubs in it I realised the strip was actually Leicester Cities - but it was too late then as I'd been to Goodison a few times and sat on my dad's shoulders watching the games. Fortunate my dad was a wally 'eh?

That's my name. Been a Toffee since I was four and my father bought me my first footie top telling me it was Evertons. Followed them ever since. However, when I got my first Football Annual with all the Clubs in it I realised the strip was actually Leicester Cities - but it was too late then as I'd been to Goodison a few times and sat on my dad's shoulders watching the games. Fortunate my dad was a wally 'eh?

LOLZ at your user name.

Don't slip as the door hits your arse on the way out Bambi.

a toffee since you were four eh

1D50F10200000578-2902150-image-a-52_1420734270067.jpg

This is painful now, for the last time let's put our toys away now. If you want to revisit then by all means trawl back through them all and see further posts not mentioned. Sad really - let's agree to move on with a difference of opinion.

Think it's more amusing to vault you into oblivion mate. Still, maybe while you're agreeing to disagree, everyone else can agree to agree you've had an absolute 'mare here and leave you be out of sheer pity.

Think it's more amusing to vault you into oblivion mate. Still, maybe while you're agreeing to disagree, everyone else can agree to agree you've had an absolute 'mare here and leave you be out of sheer pity.
Err I think there is about 3 of you mate in your clan but will let you celebrate, well done to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back