Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why we're insisting on spending big money on players that should be worth half what we're bidding for them.

I know that it's not Walsh's, Koeman's, or Moshiri's style to spend big, and I really appreciate that.

But I still want us to drop major coin on a player.

Mostly just as a giant "You killed Leeds, you killed Aston Villa, you killed Forest, but you sure as [Poor language removed] ain't killing us" middle finger to all of the new money clubs.

Boss at footie would be appreciated too, though.

I know that it's not Walsh's, Koeman's, or Moshiri's style to spend big, and I really appreciate that.

But I still want us to drop major coin on one player.

Mostly just as a giant "You killed Leeds, you killed Aston Villa, you killed Forest, but you sure as [Poor language removed] ain't killing us" middle finger to all of the new money clubs.

Boss at footie would be appreciated too, though.
Don't get me wrong I want us to make marquee signings but I would've hoped the names up in lights aren't Bolasie and the f'ing Kalinic a proven flop. Funny everyone talks about premier league proven, well Kalinic is proven, he's proven SH!TE.

£15mil valuation mate
Probably would be worth it in this market. We need a right back to challenge Coleman. He misses almost half the games during a season due to injury and frankly he's not a great defender which under Koeman it looks like we will be doing a lot more of.

Not saying I want this guy but the valuation wouldn't put me off.

Don't get me wrong I want us to make marquee signings but I would've hoped the names up in lights aren't Bolasie and the f'ing Kalinic a proven flop. Funny everyone talks about premier league proven, well Kalinic is proven, he's proven SH!TE.

Don't panic the bid has been rejected

Carlos Bacca anyone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back