Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame not everyone has learned to appreciate her like I have, imagine unbuttoning her flowery blouse and untucking her breasts from the waist band of her trousers and just suckling on them. She reminds me a bit of Robbie Rotten from Lazytown as well.

She used to live by a mate, he often saw her walking her dog by the river, they were kinda on nodding terms.

She said HELLO to him once when she was crouched down, picking dog-dirt up to put in a little poop-bag.

She had shat up her thumb.

He pretty well avoided her after that I think.

Hope this doesn't ruin her bankability for you BUNGS...;)

EDIT: It was her own dogs dirt BTW, she wan't randomly scooping.

She used to live by a mate, he often saw her walking her dog by the river, they were kinda on nodding terms.

She said HELLO to him once when she was crouched down, picking dog-dirt up to put in a little poop-bag.

You introduce dogshit into the equation and expect this to be a turn off? LOL

absolutely lol with the crap on her thumb bit, I love a bit of extra attention to detail to tell a story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back