Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine Clare Baldings breasts swinging in a pendulum motion and slapping you round the face, glorious.

Good heavens.

May have to drop a sleeper now to get over the vision of her great long & languid teats circling m'head in a manner akin to the rings around Saturn.

I like reading your stuff BUNGS and you're a boss poster.

But that's put a big welly up my Sunday.

Imagine Clare Baldings breasts swinging in a pendulum motion and slapping you round the face, glorious.
63793348.jpg

Yes, him. 15 games and 2 goals.

Also inler was given the niasse treatment
Inler was not given the niasse treatment!

Inler struggled to get a game because the ones who played before him were in a winning team. Drinkwater and Kante were among the best midfielders in the League last year and rather than shoehorn inler in for the sake of it they played their in form midfielders, which as it turned out was massively successful.

Good heavens.

May have to drop a sleeper now to get over the vision of her great long & languid teats circling m'head in a manner akin to the rings around Saturn.

I like reading your stuff BUNGS and you're a boss poster.

But that's put a big welly up my Sunday.

It's a shame not everyone has learned to appreciate her like I have, imagine unbuttoning her flowery blouse and untucking her breasts from the waist band of her trousers and just suckling on them. She reminds me a bit of Robbie Rotten from Lazytown as well.

Completely non-Everton but check out how bad this Sky reporting is:

WATFORD EYE PEREYRA

Watford are interested in signing Juventus forward Roberto Pereyra, according to Sky Sources.

It is believe a fee for the 25-year-old defender could rise to thirteen million pounds has been agreed in principle, however Pereyra has yet to discuss personal terms.

He's a midfielder...
Third times the charm haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back