Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

This in a nutshell.

Be interesting to see what Koeman does on Saturday, given we're likely to have more of the ball.

Holgate did well Saturday but I can see him dropping out to the bench if Williams is fit as he brings a bit more presence and we'll need that vs WBA, especially from set-pieces, and I think we'll stick with a back three just to make sure we retain that solidity in open play.

If that's the case, it'll be interesting to see whether it's McCarthy he utilises in the right wing-back position, or Lennon - as with Jags, Williams and Mori at the back I think we'd be pretty sound defensively, and Lennon offers more going forward than McCarthy.

Something like

Stekelenburg

Jagielka
Williams
Mori

Lennon
Gueye
Barry
Baines

Barkley

Del
Rom

With options like Bolasie and Mirallas on the bench if we need to chase the game, and McCarthy if we need to sure it up.

Alternatively, he may well just stick with the same team, or use a different system all together.

Be interesting to see what Koeman does on Saturday, given we're likely to have more of the ball.

Holgate did well Saturday but I can see him dropping out to the bench if Williams is fit as he brings a bit more presence and we'll need that vs WBA, especially from set-pieces, and I think we'll stick with a back three just to make sure we retain that solidity in open play.

If that's the case, it'll be interesting to see whether it's McCarthy he utilises in the right wing-back position, or Lennon - as with Jags, Williams and Mori at the back I think we'd be pretty sound defensively, and Lennon offers more going forward than McCarthy.

Something like

Stekelenburg

Jagielka
Williams
Mori

Lennon
Gueye
Barry
Baines

Barkley

Del
Rom

With options like Bolasie and Mirallas on the bench if we need to chase the game, and McCarthy if we need to sure it up.

Alternatively, he may well just stick with the same team, or use a different system all together.

Could see Bolasie going straight in if Rom is back. Be interesting to see what Bolasie and Baines can do together. Kev is really the odd man out now as he is not preferred as the back up for Rom clearly. From the rags we are still looking for a striker, who really knows (besides @The Esk)

Stones out £47m

Williams
Bolasie
Stek
Gana in £47m

Koeman working it

When you say it like that it looks really bad. Sell most promising young defender around. Replace with 2 short term fixes, a decent defensive midfielder and a massively overpriced 27 year old winger who neither scores nor creates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back