Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly i feel like we still need a proper box to box midfielder which we've been deficient on since the martinez era , Tom Davies looks like he'll eventually assume that role but it would be unfair at his stage of development to put him in as constant first team player until he fully acclimates which could take a season or honestly i watch footie but dont know much

Sky reporter saying Koeman wants to bring in a couple of new faces before deadline but also streamline an overly large squad so expect an auction at the end of the month.
Step up, step up and place your bids for Niasse, McGeady and Rodriguez.

Can see about 8-9 players leaving either permanently or on loan mate

McGeady, Niasse, Rodriguez, Garbutt, McAleny will all be moved on

Cleverley, Kone, McCarthy, Gibson, Dowell, Davies, Galloway, Connely, Kenny, and one of Jagielka/Mori - could see any of those being loaned out (younger lads) or sold for the older ones

honestly i feel like we still need a proper box to box midfielder which we've been deficient on since the martinez era , Tom Davies looks like he'll eventually assume that role but it would be unfair at his stage of development to put him in as constant first team player until he fully acclimates which could take a season or honestly i watch footie but dont know much

A loan to a good Championship team wouldn't be the worst thing for him - christ even at Sunderland/Hull or a few others he'd get time atm

A loan to a good Championship team wouldn't be the worst thing for him - christ even at Sunderland/Hull or a few others he'd get time atm
hull would be an ideal candidate for a loan especially with the lack of competition he would face there due to their thin squad

I would like Austin, i rate the lad, he is like Sturridge in a way, in that you cannot rely on his availability, but if he does play he tends to score goals. I am not saying he is as good as, just a similarity there! I am also seeing this Kalinic guy linked? Is he any good and if he is, is he a realistic option, or is this just pie in the sky?

i know deulofeu has been playing up front, but lennon,mirrallas and deulofeus best position is right wing...as i say be a surprise, but you never know

Del can play both wigns or centrally now, Mirallas the same, Lennon does honestly look like 50% the player whenever he plays centrally or on the left - a out and out right wigner and nothing else really (least looks that way from the last 2 seasons) and he's not good enough to nail down that spot as his own - which brings how versatile he is to the fore.

Can see him being shipped out or like Cleverley as well, kept around as rarely used squad players, now Bolaise arrives think a lot of his future will depend on if we bring anothe rstriker in - if we do then means del's less likely to play there so more competition on the places for wide men

I would like Austin, i rate the lad, he is like Sturridge in a way, in that you cannot rely on his availability, but if he does play he tends to score goals. I am not saying he is as good as, just a similarity there! I am also seeing this Kalinic guy linked? Is he any good and if he is, is he a realistic option, or is this just pie in the sky?

..I think the Kalinic links are from untrusted Italian sources. The lad played for Blackburn a while ago but wasn't a success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back