Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no point, especially without European football, but it's not gonna be easy to find takers for them that they'll agree to.
What i mean is we have a 25 man squad come september 1st. Yet last season that 25 man squad was running essentially up to 9 players short under martinez. So when things were going badly, wouldn't it have been nice that some of those 9 could not only come in but compete for places? Instead we got Mcgeady, Hibbert, Gibson, Piennar, eventually Niasse, Kone, who could come in and contribute very little off the top of my head. Just nice having options as the seasons progresses, we know we will have a first 11 but even if some of the 25 were young lads, least have them in a position where they could be given a chance rather than pay some of these clowns 50 grand a week to basically do nothing.

Just imagine how much money we paid out last season for them, and what did they do?

What we reckon one more this week, one, two more next week/deadline day, Defo another CB, striker, I've a feeling we're swerving a keeper for another midfielder. Personally I'd sooner have the 1st choice keeper, spend big.

Got to be another striker, defender and a CM/AM.

Would love Mata but think money is better else spent buying a CM who can do a bit of everything

Sky reporter saying Koeman wants to bring in a couple of new faces before deadline but also streamline an overly large squad so expect an auction at the end of the month.
Step up, step up and place your bids for Niasse, McGeady and Rodriguez.

I expect that he'll bring in 3 more and if he can offload some of the kelt then maybe a 4th.

There's no point, especially without European football, but it's not gonna be easy to find takers for them that they'll agree to.

they're still premier league footballers. It is one of the biggest leagues in the world, they may seem tosh to us, but they'd still stand out massively in lower leagues, we just may have to pay a majority of their wage.

lots of talk about Charlie Austin, I don't have a problem with the lad, but if we do sign him, it cant be as a replacement for Lukaku, just in addition to Lukaku.

Also talking in Spain about Abdennour "packing his bags" in Valencia, preparing to come to Everton. I have never seen him play, don't know if hes good or not.

Based on the team picked on Saturday, we definitely need a striker or two in and a RB. McCarthy filling in is not the future, I am a little surprised we havent been linked with any RB's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back