Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still need a playmaker of some sort. As fans we've seen the need for one since Artetas sale. Martinez made it a priority over a year ago and it should still be a priority now.
Nah, as the rumours go one there will be just 2 signing left, which are CB and back up striker.

Spot on. This read like posturing for a negotiation. "Don't worry! A relationship that's been complicated and contentious for years has been solved with one match!" Article is so insulting to Mata if you read closely. He may not be a "90 minute player, maybe 60". It sure his nice he loves playing for United so much that he's happy playing out of his preferred position. Come on now. Mata may not come to us, but my money is still on him being gone before the window ends.
I have to agree I read the part about not being a 90 minute player and thought that is going to go down well.

Says to me he is a squad player nothing more.

We still need a playmaker of some sort. As fans we've seen the need for one since Artetas sale. Martinez made it a priority over a year ago and it should still be a priority now.

Exactly, all well and good having players for quick counter attacks but at Goodison we'll be up against all sorts of teams that will park the bus and we still need someone who can play that final ball, or wallop one from outside the box.

Sky reporter saying Koeman wants to bring in a couple of new faces before deadline but also streamline an overly large squad so expect an auction at the end of the month.
Step up, step up and place your bids for Niasse, McGeady and Rodriguez.
Hope so.

Would love 4 new players come in and see 4 go out. Said it weeks ago the likes of piennar/mcgeady/osman/niasse/kone take up positions in the squad that should be filled by genuine options to have during the season. What is the point in paying these players and having a squad of 25 if you have around of them that just won't ever get a game?

Hope so.

Would love 4 new players come in and see 4 go out. Said it weeks ago the likes of piennar/mcgeady/osman/niasse/kone take up positions in the squad that should be filled by genuine options to have during the season. What is the point in paying these players and having a squad of 25 if you have around of them that just won't ever get a game?
There's no point, especially without European football, but it's not gonna be easy to find takers for them that they'll agree to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back