Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, we all know stones wanted out, but he kept his head down and carried on playing, I still think his head wasn't 100% right but then again who am I to criticise when im praying we get Joe Hart who's head isn't right if he doesn't have his head and shoulders shampoo ?!

That's a little unfair, many people mock but dandruff is a cruel affliction and I for one can not imagine the horrors he must go through on a daily basis.

#prayforjoe

:p

It's almost as if the lack of quality transfers has caused a mass loss of humour on the forum. Dummies being spat out of prams all over the place. What a gang of women.

I'll celebrate Bolasie and Kone by the end of the week, then question where Mata and Witsel are, before hiding behind the nearest object large enough to protect me from 50 spat-out dummies.

EV-ER-TON!

;)

Are your views on women as antiquated as your views on non-hetrosexuals Butters?

What women do you know that sit in prams and spit dummies out?

Bit worried about you to be honest. I hope your next new profile will have ironed out the flaws.

Sign a playmaker Everton. Now.

I believe Mata has no long term future at Utd.
When everybody is fit and available and the real football starts he would only have a peripheral role. I think we are seeing the time honoured dance where the club insist he is an important part of the squad and the player insists that he is happy and has no desire to leave.

I am not convinced that he will come to Everton , but as with Witsel and others it probably depends on the offers on the table and where the player does want to go.

Dare anyone capitalise on a defensive mistake and score a goal against them.

I wish that Ba's leg break happened pre-lfc goal, (wouldn't wish leg breaks on anyone BTW) then when he scored that goal infront of the kop, he then could of pulled out his big black wand covered in gold and waved it at them.

I mean having a big ding dong plus lots of money in the bank would make most men jealous.

Other than that he could of pulled out a Everton top and laid it out in a worshipping stance right in front of the cretins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back