Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Hart is checking the details of his Head and Shoulders contract to ensure that if he comes here they won't blow him out.

Charlie Austin and his cheese straw knees linked.

Kone is suffering from severe amnesia and can't even remember handing in his transfer request now.

A lot of BS being spouted over this. Why don't SAFC just say yeah he put a request in over contractual issues but this will now be solved soon, all parties are happy. Instead its a lot of crap like it wasn't him, he doesn't remember doing it, like when a cheat gets caught by his/her edit*other half - I was drunk if I did it I cant remember.

A lot of BS being spouted over this. Why don't SAFC just say yeah he put a request in over contractual issues but this will now be solved soon, all parties are happy. Instead its a lot of crap like it wasn't him, he doesn't remember doing it, like when a cheat gets caught by his/her edit*other half - I was drunk if I did it I cant remember.
Or Martinez saying Stones didn't mean it.

Or Martinez saying Stones didn't mean it.

Exactly, we all know stones wanted out, but he kept his head down and carried on playing, I still think his head wasn't 100% right but then again who am I to criticise when im praying we get Joe Hart who's head isn't right if he doesn't have his head and shoulders shampoo ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back