Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

A good article to show Mourinho in good light to the Man Utd faithful who like Mata.

So when Mata leaves it can be said that Mata forced a move not Mourinho or the club.

Spot on. This read like posturing for a negotiation. "Don't worry! A relationship that's been complicated and contentious for years has been solved with one match!" Article is so insulting to Mata if you read closely. He may not be a "90 minute player, maybe 60". It sure his nice he loves playing for United so much that he's happy playing out of his preferred position. Come on now. Mata may not come to us, but my money is still on him being gone before the window ends.

Stekelenburg
Coleman Williams Jagielka Baines
Gana Barry
Deulofeu Barkley Bolasie
Lukaku​

Mirallas
Lennon
Robles
McCarthy
Funes Mori
Kone
Holgate

Looking stronger. Still need another striker and an attacking mid at least.

Attacking mid or a deeper playmaker type mate, either or both and we'd look really solid this season (backup striker a must ofc) Kone arrives we look bloody stocked at cb though

I believe Mata has no long term future at Utd.
When everybody is fit and available and the real football starts he would only have a peripheral role. I think we are seeing the time honoured dance where the club insist he is an important part of the squad and the player insists that he is happy and has no desire to leave.

I am not convinced that he will come to Everton , but as with Witsel and others it probably depends on the offers on the table and where the player does want to go.

He will end up as not even a bench warmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back