Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
That little clip of NIASSE on SKY.

Awwww, how uncomfortable he looks in his EITC shirt, looking around, startled....almost like he's not sure where is at all.

I feel a bit soz for him now TBH.

Crap though eh...

@stony - I've seen you're also on bluemoon as well? Just wondered if anything had been said on there or if this is all just wild speculation.

The only thing anyone knows for certain is that Pep doesn't want him and City would prefer he left in this window. I saw something earlier which said Joe would prefer a loan move before he commits his future to a club. That makes sense, he's been here a long time and his next club is likely to be his last so he'll want to make the right decision. Not sure about the clubs stance, I suspect they will want a permanent move, but if Hart isn't playing ball and they want his influence gone from the dressing room, they might well agree to a loan.

Just need a marquee signing I feel. So much appearing to be going in on the background off field, signing a big name could instigate a change in our on field perception globally.

Just need a marquee signing I feel. So much appearing to be going in on the background off field, signing a big name could instigate a change in our on field perception globally.
It will be joe hart if any mate.

Hindsight now i'd prefer lesser players who are going to do a better job. Never seen Gueye play a lot of us, uninspired signing, then goes out and MOTM on his debut.

Silently get better then shock people when they have already written us off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back