Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linked with everyone, rumours everywhere...yisssssssssssss.

And still some suggest there's been no shift nor upsurge at the club.

Dear me.

Remember what we used to get linked with???

I recall a period when we used to get linked with KEVIN GALLEN about every 8 minutes. Awful.

SKY really pushing on HART to here now it seems.
they pushed mata to us as well mate.

Obviously they got that wrong.

Bolasie is our only left footed winger, it wouldn't surprise me if we were looking to bring in a second. Koeman seems to be more about the crosses than the inverted wingers cutting in and taking pot shots.

Buying another left winger will mean that we will hopefully never see Kone or Cleverley playing there again.

He's actually right - footed mate.

As we saw from Saturday with only two new additions (relegated DM no one wanted & back-up keeper) the tactics and playstyle are by far the most important thing this season. We'd have rolled over second half last season for sure.

Would love all these linked players to sign but stressing over 1-2 marquee players I am absolutely not doing.

He's the same as Ross, essentially ambidextrous. Kev, Lennon and Del are very right-footed.

For example, you would never see any of these players taking a set-piece with their left but I've seen Bolasie use either foot for set-pieces depending on the situation.

Have seen Bolaise use his left, but if you look at the vids of him he is naturally a right - footed player, and prefers to get the ball on his right side.

As we saw from Saturday with only two new additions (relegated DM no one wanted & back-up keeper) the tactics and playstyle are by far the most important thing this season. We'd have rolled over second half last season for sure.

Would love all these linked players to sign but stressing over 1-2 marquee players I am absolutely not doing.

What??

...and what fools they all are. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....etc, so forth.

I likes him, feel he'll prove a lot wrong...;)

Have seen Bolaise use his left, but if you look at the vids of him he is naturally a right - footed player, and prefers to get the ball on his right side.

Like anyone that's ambidextrous (me for one) there's always a tendency to prefer one foot (or hand) over the other. I'm not saying his left foot is dominant just that he's so comfortable with his left that I've seen him taking set-pieces with it when it suits. I don't think I've seen Ross do this and he is our most 'both-footed' player currently.

Anyway, there's no point in arguing this... he's a lot more comfortable with his left than any other winger at the club and bringing in someone that is naturally left-footed would likely be a good decision by the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back