Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many are these transfers rumours just that now?

After wingers after we just bought one?

After more defenders than we have places for?

Hell even after a goalkeeper after we signed one?

I would imagine most of these signings are just that, rumours and loose tabloid links. Be a little weird signing two left wingers in the same window unless someone like Lennon was being moved on at the same time.

I was wondering about this.....certainly must be offloading some.

Now giving Gibson a contract is starting to make sense! He will look smashing in a Sunderland or Hull shirt.

I would imagine most of these signings are just that, rumours and loose tabloid links. Be a little weird signing two left wingers in the same window unless someone like Lennon was being moved on at the same time.

Have to be "two deep" to progress. Koeman has already said he wants another centre back; so he's not including Holgate in his pool of four there.
Without depth there is no possibility of improving.

Have to be "two deep" to progress. Koeman has already said he wants another centre back; so he's not including Holgate in his pool of four there.
Without depth there is no possibility of improving.

Yep I guess so....and lets factor in injuries.

Kone or Adennour coming in by the looks of it then for the CB position. Holgate / Kenny used as back up to Coleman maybe, Oviedo back up to Baines or Mori can play left back too.

Meant to be very talented lad, i seen this rumour on twitter earlier this morning.

he is very good but just unsubstantiated rumours from Italian press so far. Would be ideal as a player who could 'dictate' our play though, either as a 10, a winger or a centre mid. Plays all of them well.

If RK isn't planning on buying another striker as he thinks Del can do that role if Lukaku gets injured or needs a rest that might explain why he wants another winger and it'll give the squad options and depth, which will stop us from hitting bad runs of form if we get any injuries. Ghezzal plays on the right, even though he's left footed.

With the extra defender it may be that he is planning on often using 3 CB's with wingbacks, so he'd want the extra cover.

The links might all be made up but I reckon there's truth behind some of them.

he is very good but just unsubstantiated rumours from Italian press so far. Would be ideal as a player who could 'dictate' our play though, either as a 10, a winger or a centre mid. Plays all of them well.

Crikey, is Ross becoming surplus to requirements? It's all well and good buying these players, but fitting them in is the skill!

At the moment, we could line up with

---------------------Stek------
------------Jags---Williams---Mori
Coleman------------------------------Baines
--------------------Gueye--------------------
Del----------------Barkley------------Bolasie
--------------------Lukaku--------------------

start bringing Kone in, Ghezzal, Mata or another number 10.......players not even getting a start are Mirallas, Lennon, McCarthy, Barry just for starters!

Major squad overhaul in progress I think!

Linked with everyone, rumours everywhere...yisssssssssssss.

And still some suggest there's been no shift nor upsurge at the club.

Dear me.

Remember what we used to get linked with???

I recall a period when we used to get linked with KEVIN GALLEN about every 8 minutes. Awful.

SKY really pushing on HART to here now it seems.

Crikey, is Ross becoming surplus to requirements? It's all well and good buying these players, but fitting them in is the skill!

start bringing Kone in, Ghezzal, Mata or another number 10.......players not even getting a start are Mirallas, Lennon, McCarthy, Barry just for starters!

I'm at the stage where I just don't care anymore who is in the team as long as we win.

Ross is going to be a key part of it mate. And we won't be playing 3 at the back constantly.

announce-hart.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back