Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
deadline to register someone for the weekend is tomorrow 12pm isn't it with there being a game Friday night?

Tick tock Everton if you want anyone else in for the weekend.

Buy the nugget, pay the extra luggage charge... DO IT.

So the defenders issues are in regards to luggage and the weight of it.

And Lyon want to recover the nugget and we are going to take the ropes for a few hours whatever that means.

Least we know why we are crap at transfers now after all these years. Normal clubs go in offer money and sign paper work. We seem to turn these deals into impromptu P.E lessons and fly them easy jet making sure we aren't being charged more for luggage. v
Buy some nuggets and nougat in Duty Free to protect the baggage allowance, Aymen to that!

Perhaps we might get one more before the weekend.

After than we need an additional 2 at least, I would still like another 5 in total but doubt we are going to sign that many in the space of two weeks.

Seems like Hart, Kone/Abdennour, Ghezzal, and a hopefully a striker as the most likeliest of possibilities.

I would settle for that, though it is quite far from the type of signings I thought we would be making 6-8 weeks ago. Hart would be the closest to a big name amongst those.

I hope the delay in bringing in a striker is nothing to do with Lukaku, we need another one regardless and there hasn't really been any strong links all summer, only to read that whomever we might sign is going to be Lukaku's replacement.

He has not been linked, but I would love if we tried to bring Javier Hernandez back to England. Assuming we keep Lukaku, he would offer something different and we could rely on him to contribute with goals.

I'm personally hoping that we bring in Ghezzal, Hart on loan, another centre back and a creative midfielder, I still think we need more than this, but I can see these moves being most realistic, not convinced by this big superstar move that's been claimed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back