Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking that this morning. Although he might not be as good as some of the others, his name in the game is certainly big alongside some of the other top goalkeepers.

If we signed him up and managed to get one or two bigger name players after the ones we have added then it certainly would make people notice us more this season.

I think so too.

It would definitely send a message that we intended to be in the top six come May...

EXCLUDED - Mercato - OL: A forcing of Everton 13 m € for Nasser!
Published 2016-08-17 09:30 by A.B.
190880-large.jpg

The folder Ghezzal accelerates with a new very interesting proposal to Everton. OL might eventually accept it.

Jean-Michel Aulas has resisted so far, no doubt hoping to extend Rachid Ghezzal. But it is clear that president of theOL is unable to find a solution in this thorny issue. One year of the end of his contract, the striker trained at Lyon refuses the various proposals made by its leaders. Clubs interested in Ghezzaltherefore organized to try to recover the nugget and Everton takes the rope for a few hours.

Everton insisted with EUR 13 million
According to our information, Evertonwould have a forcing supported to try to snatch Rachid Ghezzal Olympique Lyonnais. For this, the club's Premier League table on a new offer to EUR 13 million finally convince Jean-Michel Aulas. According to several sources, this could settle quickly and, perhaps, go to the end. If Nasser came to be transferred, theOL will be led to find him a successor. The profile of Paul-Georges Ntep, also at the end of contract side Rennes, like enormously.
I'd be very excited by this

Abdennour has already made the luggage to go to Everton
Feghouli (West Ham), Barragán (Middlesbrough), Piatti (Espanyol), Negredo (Middlesbrough), Paul (Udinese), André Gomes (Barcelona) or Javi Fuego (Espanyol) integrated, among others, the large list of casualties of the Valencia face to the 2016-2017 season. They will be joined in the next few hours Aymen Abdennour.

According to Superdeporte advises, Valencia is a step to close the transfer of the central Tunisian to Everton, which need polishing the final amount in which the sale is fixed. Club che aims to receive between 18 million and 20 million euros, recovering much of the investment a year ago (22 kilos), while the English box has been planted in 17 kilos. The operation could close by that amount more a series of objectives. Several sources are running that the fullback 27-year-old will travel today same to Liverpool to pass medical review with the Toffees.

Abdennour March would give certain margin to the Spanish club to fight for the continuity of Shkodran Mustafi, one of the pillars of the current Valencia staff. The German central is one of the main objectives of the Arsenal, which has been linked him insistently in recent weeks. The gunners made their debut in the Premier League last weekend with a defeat against the Liverpool (3-4) in which the team showed serious defensive problems, which multiplies the options that Wenger is released by the German central.

Valencia has already pointed out the two defenses that they would cover the eventual exit of Abdennour or Mustafi. It is Raúl Albiol (Naples), which has already initiated the first contacts and Sidnei Rechel (sports).
I'd be less excited by this...

who exactly is he?

Is he a good player? Not really stood out for me the name, alongside other french league players in recent years.
Has the potential...and I know that's a word that brings a lot of risk and a lot of uncertainty with it...to be another Mahrez.

Except, he's already showing the signs earlier than Mahrez did. Good playmaker, good vision, solid in possession, but he is a little lightweight at times and has been known to go through spells of anonymity if he struggles to make an early mark in games. I think he'd be the perfect match for Gueye.

If you had said to me in May that we would have Williams, Gueye, Bolasie and a new keeper I would have been happy with that for starters, even though I do not know much about Gueye, but the fact he has decent stats and seems well regarded is a good sign.

If we can now get 3-4 further decent signings in we are in pretty decent shape. Bit confused by this other centre half, as Jags was clearly in good shape at the weekend and we also have Williams and Mori, unless the latter is being sold, plus the likes of Pennington, Galloway and Holgate.

Signing Gueye I presume means that Carvalho isn't coming which is a shame.

Still think we will see a few more going out and wouldn't be surprised to see Mirallas / McCArthy / Lennon and Kone offloaded in return for better in those positions.

don't think we have spent 25m on Bolasie for him not to be a regular starter.

Nuggetluggage

I am going to try and use these 2 great potential transfer target words together in a conversation.

I quite like signing unknown quantities. Hope they are more Mahrez and less Nyarko though.

If you had said to me in May that we would have Williams, Gueye, Bolasie and a new keeper I would have been happy with that for starters, even though I do not know much about Gueye, but the fact he has decent stats and seems well regarded is a good sign.

If we can now get 3-4 further decent signings in we are in pretty decent shape. Bit confused by this other centre half, as Jags was clearly in good shape at the weekend and we also have Williams and Mori, unless the latter is being sold, plus the likes of Pennington, Galloway and Holgate.

Signing Gueye I presume means that Carvalho isn't coming which is a shame.

Still think we will see a few more going out and wouldn't be surprised to see Mirallas / McCArthy / Lennon and Kone offloaded in return for better in those positions.

don't think we have spent 25m on Bolasie for him not to be a regular starter.

I actually think we might well be still trying for Carvalho / Mata / Koulibaly but like any well run institution, we have plugged any issues with other individuals to make sure we are not exposed should target 1 not materialise.

We can build a competitive team in the way that Koeman wishes whilst still pursuing the marquee signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back