Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman is refreshingly blunt and up front. I imagine the back-biting from the likes of Mirallas and Baines that went on last season and pushed El Bob through the exit door has been totally eradicated. I can't imagine anyone questioning his approach.

Koeman is refreshingly blunt and up front. I imagine the back-biting from the likes of Mirallas and Baines that went on last season and pushed El Bob through the exit door has been totally eradicated. I can't imagine anyone questioning his approach.
Yes. He's the most ruthless manager we've had since Kendall. Sometimes the stick is the best thing, especially after three years of nothing but carrot juice

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...ews/joel-robles-everton-future-doubt-11774776

Joel Robles' Everton future in doubt after Ronald Koeman's latest comments
Everton goalkeeper left "disappointed" at being demoted to No2

Ronald Koeman has placed Joel Robles’ Everton future into doubt - saying he only wants players who relish competition for their place.

The Blues boss has revealed that Robles is “disappointed” at losing his No1 spot to new signing Maarten Stekelenburg.

Robles became Everton’s first-choice in February after two seasons of playing understudy to Tim Howard.

But Koeman soon demoted him to second-choice again after taking over from Roberto Martinez in June.

The Everton manager has confirmed that he wants three “good” goalkeepers this season and is understood to be interested in signing Joe Hart from Manchester City.

“I believe in three good goalkeepers and, of course, it is also all about the development of young goalkeepers and the third goalkeeper is (Mateusz) Hewelt,” Koeman said.

“What you need to make is a decision if you can go on with these three goalkeepers.

“Joel is disappointed that he is not anymore the first goalkeeper because he played in the last three or four months.

“I like to continue with players who really like to do the competition with everybody.

“Maybe we will get a change in the goalkeepers. Everything is possible.”

City boss Pep Guardiola said of Hart: “I don’t want players to stay if they don’t want.

“If they want to stay, stay and we will fight together.”

He added: “If he stays he will improve. He understands what we want from our goalkeeper.

“I spoke with Joe from the first moment we met in China. I try to be clear with my players and I was clear with him have a lot of respect for him.

“Maybe Joe will stay here and be a player who will fight with the other goalkeepers to convince me to play him. That is the way it is - nothing has changed.”
"I was clear with him and have a lot of respect for him"

Ye right , youve just hung him out to dry .

Terrible treatment of one of the best keepers around.

Play Caballero in front of him ? Time to move on Joe.

Welcome Joe theres a job for the next 5 years at least here.

Gabbiadini is versatile, creative and hardworking forward, who is capable of playing in several offensive positions, as a striker, supporting forward, attacking midfielder or as a winger on either flank. His preferred role is on the right, however, where he is capable of curling shots on goal with his stronger left foot. A dynamic player, he possesses pace, positional sense and good technique, which, along with his strength, allows him to play with his back to goal and hold up the ball for teammates. Gabbiadini is capable both of creating and scoring goals due to his intelligence and his powerful and accurate shot with his left foot; he is also an accurate set-piece taker

At 1m86 and blessed with a powerful physique and athleticism (as you can see below where he shows strength before finishing well), Gabbiadini is strong in the air. Nominally a centre forward, he has often been deployed in wider positions, particularly on the left. However last season, he failed to score when starting on the left for Bologna, except for one occasion. Four of his Serie A goals came when he was deployed in the centre.

He is also a threat on the ground thanks to his good ball control and powerful left peg, while his technical ability, short passing and movement is also improving steadily.

The young striker made a good impression as a substitute against England,and earned his place along side Immobile in the starting line up for this game.

The stand out feature of his game is his movement. The player displays a lot of intelligence in the timing and direction of his runs. His runs are mostly based around the movement of the target man,and in this respect,he did very well to constantly keep opposition defenders occupied.

Technically,he does well too,and his quick inter-play with Immobile and Insigne was a highlight of the match. The passes and lay-offs were very accurate.

The secret to performing such moves well is speed of thought,and Gabbiadini shows a lot of imagination and creativity at a high speed. Breaking down defences often requires a sudden change in tempo,and Gabbiadini is capable of effecting such a change.

As a striker of course,shooting and finishing are the most important aspects of his game. Gabbiadini impressed one and all with this side of his game. Both his goals were well taken,accurate and powerful shots(one was a free kick). The goal from open play came after intelligent play and a quick shot.

Defensively,he did a decent job,helping his midfielders to break down attacks.

@Connor check out this boy.

Gabbiadini is versatile, creative and hardworking forward, who is capable of playing in several offensive positions, as a striker, supporting forward, attacking midfielder or as a winger on either flank. His preferred role is on the right, however, where he is capable of curling shots on goal with his stronger left foot. A dynamic player, he possesses pace, positional sense and good technique, which, along with his strength, allows him to play with his back to goal and hold up the ball for teammates. Gabbiadini is capable both of creating and scoring goals due to his intelligence and his powerful and accurate shot with his left foot; he is also an accurate set-piece taker

At 1m86 and blessed with a powerful physique and athleticism (as you can see below where he shows strength before finishing well), Gabbiadini is strong in the air. Nominally a centre forward, he has often been deployed in wider positions, particularly on the left. However last season, he failed to score when starting on the left for Bologna, except for one occasion. Four of his Serie A goals came when he was deployed in the centre.

He is also a threat on the ground thanks to his good ball control and powerful left peg, while his technical ability, short passing and movement is also improving steadily.

The young striker made a good impression as a substitute against England,and earned his place along side Immobile in the starting line up for this game.

The stand out feature of his game is his movement. The player displays a lot of intelligence in the timing and direction of his runs. His runs are mostly based around the movement of the target man,and in this respect,he did very well to constantly keep opposition defenders occupied.

Technically,he does well too,and his quick inter-play with Immobile and Insigne was a highlight of the match. The passes and lay-offs were very accurate.

The secret to performing such moves well is speed of thought,and Gabbiadini shows a lot of imagination and creativity at a high speed. Breaking down defences often requires a sudden change in tempo,and Gabbiadini is capable of effecting such a change.

As a striker of course,shooting and finishing are the most important aspects of his game. Gabbiadini impressed one and all with this side of his game. Both his goals were well taken,accurate and powerful shots(one was a free kick). The goal from open play came after intelligent play and a quick shot.

Defensively,he did a decent job,helping his midfielders to break down attacks.

@Connor check out this boy.

I've been on the boy since FM10 where you could get him on a free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back