Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the one hand i think Andre Grey needs to contact black lives matter so they can threaten a demo if hes banned.

On the other hand he tweeted while he played for hackney and yet didnt use words like fam or calm which all londoners use apparently so perhaps he was hacked?

On the one hand i think Andre Grey needs to contact black lives matter so they can threaten a demo if hes banned.

On the other hand he tweeted while he played for hackney and yet didnt use words like fam or calm which all londoners use apparently so perhaps he was hacked?

Hinckley, not Hackney.

Mans dont even know the areas mad ting.

No but if I am a hypocrite maybe 3 people know, he is in the public eye and tweets it. Love how many of the numbs get caught out by social media, like the bile they spout doesn't count on there somehow or nobody will noticelol
He wasn't in 2012 plus i think that was back when he was involved with gang culture and since then he's changed. I don't know too much about him but I think I read that somewhere.

He wasn't in 2012 plus i think that was back when he was involved with gang culture and since then he's changed. I don't know too much about him but I think I read that somewhere.

That tweet's got nowt to do with gangs though.

If he'd tweeted, "just jacked bare mandem in the endz for peas" then I could see how leaving gangs is relevant.

He tweeted that cos he's homophobic. Not exactly going to lose sleep over it but don't really like the way he's trying to weasel out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back