Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We desperately need a right back and have done for a while now. Surprised we've still not signed anyone?

I can't take anymore of these bad formations due to a lack of a right back whilst seamus is injured

Does Koeman not see Connolly or Kenny ready to be second choice yet?

We desperately need a right back and have done for a while now. Surprised we've still not signed anyone?

I can't take anymore of these bad formations due to a lack of a right back whilst seamus is injured

Does Koeman not see Connolly or Kenny ready to be second choice yet?
Koeman might think Holgate can cover there

That tweet's got nowt to do with gangs though.

If he'd tweeted, "just jacked bare mandem in the endz for peas" then I could see how leaving gangs is relevant.

He tweeted that cos he's homophobic. Not exactly going to lose sleep over it but don't really like the way he's trying to weasel out of it.
I've no doubt he was homophobic however you don't see how being perceived as anti-gay maters in the ultra macho world of gangs?

Seen some rumours on another forum of " the Ox" at Arsenal ... Take it it's just bullshit ? Re the right back situation if Holgate continues to play as well as he has been doing .... Does Coleman come straight back into team ? I've a feeling Koeman will continue with Holgate until Coleman plays well enough to dispose him

Seen some rumours on another forum of " the Ox" at Arsenal ... Take it it's just bullshit ? Re the right back situation if Holgate continues to play as well as he has been doing .... Does Coleman come straight back into team ? I've a feeling Koeman will continue with Holgate until Coleman plays well enough to dispose him

The Ox rumour was a troll, think the boy Coleman will slot right back in when fit, Ronny will want a natural RB IMHO, think Holgate has done well tho.

would love him, we could make him into the player i know he can be. But we kind of have enough wingers already ha

The Ox rumours came from the boy Stamp.

He runs Twitter. Remember the Deulofeu for 300 million thing? That was him, he's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back