Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol james rodriguez doesn't even know who we are, least of all move from real madrid to everton.

Draxler far too expensive for us, 60 million? No way we would think of paying that without selling for similar which would sell our only striker.

So gabbidon is on a wind up after all.

To be fair he only said we were enquiring, and we almost certainly have. One of the well respected ITKs on tef said we'd enquired about Lewandoski haha - obviously we got told to bugger off but I like that the club are at least trying to start the conversations, if only so that (hopefully) in a few years we'll be received more warmly.

To be fair he only said we were enquiring, and we almost certainly have. One of the well respected ITKs on tef said we'd enquired about Lewandoski haha - obviously we got told to bugger off but I like that the club are at least trying to start the conversations, if only so that (hopefully) in a few years we'll be received more warmly.
anyone could say we have enquired about this player and that player and cannot be proven wrong. Just jarg in the know wannabes who throw this about.

I'm sorry but we aren't enquiring for james rodriguez and then also signing players from aston villa and crystal palace at the same time.

More like our very own and loved WUM

really-amy-poehler.gif

I genuinely think we should ban all links
lol james rodriguez doesn't even know who we are, least of all move from real madrid to everton.

Draxler far too expensive for us, 60 million? No way we would think of paying that without selling for similar which would sell our only striker.

So gabbidon is on a wind up after all.

He didn't say either of them in fairness.

Somebody asked about Rodriguez and Draxler and he said 'you're close'...

I genuinely think we should ban all links

He didn't say either of them in fairness.

Somebody asked about Rodriguez and Draxler and he said 'you're close'...
aye but he is alluding to it.

as in the oh well it didnt come off in the end so i didnt name names, but i still told you they tried, sort of way.

Its jarg, anyone could do it, and to be fair without naming anyone specifically, one person on here you could argue has appeared to do the same all summer.

aye but he is alluding to it.

as in the oh well it didnt come off in the end so i didnt name names, but i still told you they tried, sort of way.

Its jarg, anyone could do it, and to be fair without naming anyone specifically, one person on here you could argue has appeared to do the same all summer.

That person has passed on info that he was told was right at the time.

Strange how he's got barely any credit for calling Lukaku weeks ago, when everybody else's heads were falling off, but hey, that's none of my business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back