Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair he only said we were enquiring, and we almost certainly have. One of the well respected ITKs on tef said we'd enquired about Lewandoski haha - obviously we got told to bugger off but I like that the club are at least trying to start the conversations, if only so that (hopefully) in a few years we'll be received more warmly.

'So barca lids, you looking to shift that lionel fella? Cause theres a freddo and 50p with your name on it'
Barca lids: '¿que?'

That person has passed on info that he was told was right at the time.

Strange how he's got barely any credit for calling Lukaku weeks ago, when everybody else's heads were falling off, but hey, that's none of my business.
AHEM

i called lukaku weeks ago. Am i in the know now? go back, been saying all along he would get a new contract. Said all along he isn't leaving, been adamant on that.

So yeah, what is the difference between me saying it and someone else saying they have info?

AHEM

i called lukaku weeks ago. Am i in the know now? go back, been saying all along he would get a new contract. Said all along he isn't leaving, been adamant on that.

So yeah, what is the difference between me saying it and someone else saying they have info?

I suppose that could be an argument mate yes. But the person is getting a lot of unfair stick, while I'm not saying by any means that his info shouldn't be questioned his integrity definitely shouldn't be.

My gut instinct has been that he's staying all along but - like you have I believe - we've been pretty clear that it was just opinion.

I suppose that could be an argument mate yes. But the person is getting a lot of unfair stick, while I'm not saying by any means that his info shouldn't be questioned his integrity definitely shouldn't be.

My gut instinct has been that he's staying all along but - like you have I believe - we've been pretty clear that it was just opinion.
it was my opinion yeah, hell if a release clause appears in the new contract i was bang on with that as well lol

But yeah, personally the person in question i believe what they say as well. not for one second am i calling that into dispute, i just meant that generally that is how it essentially appears. Saying we have enquired is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Because there is no proof that we haven't, i mean gabbidon for example has gone the whole hog and said we were enquiring for an un named player. How casual can you be? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back