Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but with the quality of available out an out goalscorers being so low I would be more than happy with those transfer deals.

Can see what you mean, would add options...to be honest I'd prefer two more forwards...but looks like he wants to use Geri central so one forward will do I think

Not if rom gets injured

We definitely don't need another two out and out strikers.

One decent back up option (which aren't easy to find) would do. ideally somebody who can hold up the play.

Factor into that Del, Kev, Bolasie, Lennon and Barkley, and obviously Rom and maybe even Ghezzal, and our forward options look very good indeed.

Yerh see the other day for why geri isnt a cf
Dont mind playing him next to rom but not solo

Anyway doubt koeman is daft enough to risk that, we'll get a striker in soon

I'd like Geri with Tom could work well..lone striker against a massive back 4 didn't help him sat. As you say, I'm sure Koeman isn't daft enough to go with them 2

Hopefully I have heard correct here, there seems to be talks about Kone A going to Wolves on a free.....
We've so much rubbish that the binmen are just refusing to take.

Kone
McGeady
Niasse
Cleverley
... even McCarthy

Just send a fax to every team in the world (like on football manager) saying we want rid, and any offers will be accepted so long as it's a permanent deal and it happens before the end of the window.

Hopefully I have heard correct here, there seems to be talks about Kone A going to Wolves on a free.....

Quite honestly, and I wish the lad luck, but I hope he does go.

We must have got about 10 goals (if that) off him in 3 years, and his cameo appearance against Spurs amounted to absolutely nothing at all. He literally contributed nothing of note, whatever his motivation to do so would have been.

He is another remnant of the Martinez era that needs to be cast off, the sooner the better. Promote a kid from the academy in his place, as well as the 2nd striker we need.

Massive amount of movement I reckon at the club in the next week.

Galloway out on loan being the start of it, followed by Kone, Niasse, McGeady maybe Cleverley and Gibson too...possibly even Robles.

Then Lamina Kone to come in and some exciting striking options...I'm going with 5 more in's including Kone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back