Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do ever refrain from presenting your negative opinion as immutable fact.

And no I don't know his sources. I do trust him though.
So you actually have no idea if he's giving accurate information or just plain winding everyone up then? You're just going with it on blind faith?

That's perfectly fine, as long as we're clear.

If we sell Clevs and Gibson we'll get one quality centre mid in who will cover the impact both of them have
but then one injury and we are right back to having no cover!

we need at least 5 centre mids. Gibson represents cheap and not arsed to not play, mccarthy baqrry gueye represent first teamers and then cleverley is back up / first one sold. He would then need replacing.

but then one injury and we are right back to having no cover!

we need at least 5 centre mids. Gibson represents cheap and not arsed to not play, mccarthy baqrry gueye represent first teamers and then cleverley is back up / first one sold. He would then need replacing.

Ross Barkley mate

Barry
Gueye
Barkley
McCarthy
(New signing)
(Besic)

So you actually have no idea if he's giving accurate information or just plain winding everyone up then? You're just going with it on blind faith?

And here you go again... sheesh mate get a life will you... or give esk a marriage proposal as you seem to love him that much..

then who replaces ross in that role?!

Ghezzal?
Bolasie
Kev
Del

(or we play 4-3-3 which Koeman has said he prefers)

Plus also add Davies and Dowell in as further back up.

We'll be absolutely fine on numbers Ash, as if we're low in certain areas Koeman will alter the formation to our needs, unlike Moyes/Martinez who tried to shoehorn players in

Ghezzal?
Bolasie
Kev
Del

(or we play 4-3-3 which Koeman has said he prefers)

Plus also add Davies and Dowell in as further back up.

We'll be absolutely fine on numbers Ash, as if we're low in certain areas Koeman will alter the formation to our needs, unlike Moyes/Martinez who tried to shoehorn players in
although im not 100% sure on the role rss played last two games i would imagine to replacew him as a player in the team you couldn't use a winger.

If we bought an alternate in then that answers my query as to who replaces him. Makes the squad more flexible then, although i think early impressions is that ross is to be a pivot in our team from now on. speed outside of him and striker up top, ross is to make the attack play flow which makes him priceless for the tactics.

Juan Mata.
Esky is that you?

trlrky.gif

It's neither though - it's not accurate info, but it's not a wind up either.

The truth is the info he gets is either premature, or his source has let him down and he's took the flak as the relay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back