Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
although im not 100% sure on the role rss played last two games i would imagine to replacew him as a player in the team you couldn't use a winger.

If we bought an alternate in then that answers my query as to who replaces him. Makes the squad more flexible then, although i think early impressions is that ross is to be a pivot in our team from now on. speed outside of him and striker up top, ross is to make the attack play flow which makes him priceless for the tactics.

As I said Ash, Koeman will change the system. We don't need a no.10 in a 4-3-3, per se.

It's neither though - it's not accurate info, but it's not a wind up either.

The truth is the info he gets is either premature, or his source has let him down and he's took the flak as the relay.

I don't get why people shoot so much flak at the Esk. He's in a position where he hears things. It's not his fault if something then happens that changes the situation or his source gives him duff information.

At the end of the day he doesn't have to pass on the information to us but he chooses to do so. I don't see why you'd then slate him for that, he's proved in the past that his source is a real thing and not just made up fantasy.

Sorry rant over! Just sick of seeing the same People moaning about it over and over!

Back on topic though: Do we actually know whether the ghezzal link is legit?

Never mind that has anyone seen this fella because until he put,s in an appearance things are going to be slow around here.....

upload_2016-8-22_13-55-10.webp

I think after the first two games he may nip that in the bud mate.

Even he could see no striker means we were farting about in their half not being able to do anything. If we struggle like that against west brom then how would that fare against an actual good team?

We will go out and sign a back up i'm sure of it, no idea who but anyone who can come in and provide the presence role, even if they don't score that many.

Yeah i agree there mate. I think someone with a presence will come in to cover Rom. Don't mind Geri in a two floating off a proper striker, but he isn't capable of playing up top alone against basically a defence of arl arses who just want the physical battle

Yeah i agree there mate. I think someone with a presence will come in to cover Rom. Don't mind Geri in a two floating off a proper striker, but he isn't capable of playing up top alone against basically a defence of arl arses who just want the physical battle
It was clear the minute rom was on the pitch that the west brom team all of a sudden had to focus on him and it let ross del and kev then have more room in their half to try and do something.

Ideally that will be everton in a nutshell this season, a top striker up the pitch that defenders are scared of and 3 buzzing attackers behind him which are fast and can threaten in different ways.

I don't get why people shoot so much flak at the Esk. He's in a position where he hears things. It's not his fault if something then happens that changes the situation or his source gives him duff information.

At the end of the day he doesn't have to pass on the information to us but he chooses to do so. I don't see why you'd then slate him for that, he's proved in the past that his source is a real thing and not just made up fantasy.

Sorry rant over! Just sick of seeing the same People moaning about it over and over!

Back on topic though: Do we actually know whether the ghezzal link is legit?
You say "he's in a position where he hears things".

The truth is, you haven't the slightest idea if that's the case or not. He's an anonymous geezer on a forum and you don't have the first clue who he is.

The fact is, not a single thing he claimed was happening - "in the bag", "xx is ours" etc - has actually happened. He has a success rate of zero. And the signings we have made he had no prior idea of at all. With that in mind, downright common sense tells you that he's taking utter wham.

Yes people on here cite his proclamations as fact. "We were talking to Witsel", "we have approached Mata". There is no evidence for any of these things yet people talk as if the glorious word of Esk is all that's needed that these events have actually occurred.

We've all been had by this fella. It would do us all good to admit it and stop prolonging his fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back