Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get in we've got our first "anonymous player signs in at the Hilton" of the summer. It always ignores the logical question - if the spotter knows it's a "Dutch player" on sight, how comes they don't know their name?

...even if they don't recognise him, if they work there surely they can see from the register who he is.

Or even take a quick picture as they walk past

At least in the early 2000s it used to be the Adelphi, so you could imagine that staff may have in fact seen the ghost of Andy van der Meyde

Get in we've got our first "anonymous player signs in at the Hilton" of the summer. It always ignores the logical question - if the spotter knows it's a "Dutch player" on sight, how comes they don't know their name?

Apparently it's only his first name and the fact everton are footing the bill that are on the register. Thats why I was asking if anyone knew or had heard anything. Doesn't matter though I'll find out everything later. Not that I'll be posting anything I do find out.

no wounder anyone who gets any info doesn't post it on here.

Apparently it's only his first name and the fact everton are footing the bill that are on the register. Thats why I was asking if anyone knew or had heard anything. Doesn't matter though I'll find out everything later. Not that I'll be posting anything I do find out.

What's his first name then?

Oh stop it shirley, Put the dress.... DOWN !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back