Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently it's only his first name and the fact everton are footing the bill that are on the register. Thats why I was asking if anyone knew or had heard anything. Doesn't matter though I'll find out everything later. Not that I'll be posting anything I do find out.

no wounder anyone who gets any info doesn't post it on here.

Number two on the jarglist - The Flounce. Used to be a popular one with Sheedy / @AaronTheBlue , but needs someone to bail you out with 'Ignore them mate thanks for the info x'

What's his first name then?

Tbh I dont know. I found out when I made the post. Messaged the lad asking for more info but he didnt get back to my friend. I presume he was asleep. Hence why I was asking if anyone knew anything. I'll find out his first name later but am not going to post it. Not worth the hassle.

Tbh I dont know. I found out when I made the post. Messaged the lad asking for more info but he didnt get back to my friend. I presume he was asleep. Hence why I was asking if anyone knew anything. I'll find out his first name later but am not going to post it. Not worth the hassle.

Righto.

To be fair, you've hardly been shouted down here.

Apparently it's only his first name and the fact everton are footing the bill that are on the register. Thats why I was asking if anyone knew or had heard anything. Doesn't matter though I'll find out everything later. Not that I'll be posting anything I do find out.

Ignore them mate thanks for the info x @orly

Do you need a hug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back