Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me out with how our deals are supposed to materialize with the clubs current structure. Mosh has the cash, Walsh and Koemen identify the targets, and Bill does the negotiating? I think I read somewhere that Bill still did the transfer dealings, but I don't fully understand Walsh's role in the whole thing.
I initially thought (rather naively) that it would a DOF role to identify and finalise details of transfers. With the difficulty we've had to endure to get our transfers over the line, I'm sure this is one area (amongst many others) that moshiri will have to look at the personnel concluding deals and address this for future windows.

Assuming he's still negotiating what more could he say? Haven't seen the clip though

seemed pretty definite mate.

After how honest he's been so far with us, just can't see him lying like that, but who knows!

Basically, he was asked at the start about whether there was interest in Hart - Koeman said no interest.

At the end he was asked if there had ever been interest in Hart - again he said no - and quite a definite one as that.

After how honest he's been so far with us, just can't see him lying like that, but who knows!

Basically, he was asked at the start about whether there was interest in Hart - Koeman said no interest.

At the end he was asked if there had ever been interest in Hart - again he said no - and quite a definite one as that.
But he had already told the press that he didn't speak about transfers and they kept pushing it, maybe he just didn't want to give them anything?

Time for an age and IQ test on here before posting is allowed. So much rubbish being spouted it's very disturbing. Guess this is what happens when the socialy inept are allowed access to the internet and freedom to voice in here. One slight rumour and we end up with 1000+ pages of utter drivel.

I remember Martinez saying we weren't interested in welbeck and denying interest in Byram when everyone knew we were very keen on both. You don't admit you've been knocked back. Denying interest is the best way to save face.

Time for an age and IQ test on here before posting is allowed. So much rubbish being spouted it's very disturbing. Guess this is what happens when the socialy inept are allowed access to the internet and freedom to voice in here. One slight rumour and we end up with 1000+ pages of utter drivel.
I think you'd be surprised by the outcome of that test. Common sense doesn't have that much to do with level of IQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back