Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
And set himself up to be slaughtered should stek should he have a mare on saturday for undermining him by talking about an obvious replacement coming in, don't 've daft mate, would have been a stupid answer.

How will he look then if we carry on and do a deal for Hart tomorrow?

On the 'no interest' basis presumably no club should ever again say they are ever interested in anyone and football would become more inward looking and uncommunicative than ever.

Would be an absurd approach to the negotiations though. I'm happy with the way Koeman responded to the question - puts a little more pressure on City to drop their price a bit.

City aren't looking for a price to sell. They want a loan deal where we pick up the wages. If negotiations are currently in place, then City know we are interested, so why say otherwise. What is more important here is Hart knowing that we want him. Assuming he still wants us that is, and this isn't face saving by RK from a knockback.

City aren't looking for a price to sell. They want a loan deal where we pick up the wages. If negotiations are currently in place, then City know we are interested, so why say otherwise. What is more important here is Hart knowing that we want him. Assuming he still wants us that is, and this isn't face saving by RK from a knockback.
A loan fee has been widely mentioned. And by "price" I am referring to the cost of the loan overall, including any loan fee and proportion of wages. If City want us to pay 100% of the weekly wage, I would say the "price" is too high, and everyone on Earth would understand my colloquial turn of phrase.

No, won't do. You all contributed to this thread and now you will all be made to suffer till the very end.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back