Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Esk - Just seemed pretty definitive that's all. He said that he isn't the type of manager to talk about players. Then interviewer guy asked well what about Joe Hart, he wants to leave & Pep says he can go. Is there any interest there? To which Koeman replied "There is no interest"...seems like a firm no as opposed to just repeating that he doesn't talk about players.

Remember this is the same manager who turned Everton down initially and said he had no interest in the job. Few weeks later he's here. This transfer window I have come to the conclusion Footy managers are politicians in track suits. Lying little toads. I have a sneaky feeling Hart will be here on Thursday morning.

Translates to "Everton FC is near closing the signing of Yacine Brahimi for about €25-30mill. Dont know how reliable, maybe took from Portugese reports.

My twitter timeline is full of signings. Bit frustrating! I bet some of us are hoping everything is set in place for new players next week. Like we are being trolled and all of a sudden they are all wheeled out. Takes time to sign players so that wont happen. But what if we lose 4 midfielders? Then we need 3-4 midfielders in. We are running out of time! Omg we are!! Panic!! Real panic!!

I just found a gif that basically sums up my reaction every time I come in here...

I-dont-believe-you.gif

I'll happily be proven wrong but by the end of the window I'd say we'd have done better business for our needs than Arsenal. Even maybe Spurs. These are the teams I'd expect us to be in amongst this season.
We might have closed the gap a little this window, but both in particular Spurs were so far ahead of it come the end of the season, it gonna take more than one window to bridge the gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back