Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman wasn't who I wanted, but he's infinitely better than anyone we've appointed in a long long time, early signs are positive we made a good choice.
Wasnt my 1st choice either , based on he doesnt stick around too long in any club.

I'd like to think he's now found a club that he see's as long term.

For still a young man his record as a manager (& moreso player) is outstanding.

Massive upgrade on Martinez and Moyes , best signing for us this season.

It needs a Goat bomb doesnt it.

IN
The boy Asmir
Barry Manolo, the Italian sniper
Kones more talented defensive brother
Yacine the jarg midget
STROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

OUT
All the jargs

Please ensure that when you list the Outs or so called 'Jargs' you actually name names for the sake of consistency.

Koeman wasn't who I wanted, but he's infinitely better than anyone we've appointed in a long long time, early signs are positive we made a good choice.

This sums it up perfectly. It's hard to think of another manager with a more impressive CV who has come to Everton. I was clear in wanting De Boer, as I suspect he is more of a long term option and would have developed the younger players even more. That being said Koeman will more likely get us in the top 6 than De Boer who would have been more risky.

Also would have preferred Emery as I suspect he might be the next Mourinho. But Koeman is a very adept manager.

If they are jarg they get punted, quite simple really.

Im just sorry we cant sell Naismith again the utter jarger.

Its evident that the sale of Naismith for the signing of Naisse ...

was one of THE WORST if not THE WORST decisions in the history of Everton Football Club.

No wonder Martinez was sacked.

But the point remains. Quote names when labelling people as Jarg so that people can refute the label.

Question for Esk or any ITKs on here..

Who exactly signs players for us? We've all joked for years about "delegations" & "wobbly trestle tables" but, who actually does the face-to-face with player & agent?

We know it's not Koeman (& Martinez etc..).

Just my uninformed punt, but I would say that whoever this is, is the weakest link at the club.

Its evident that the sale of Naismith for the signing of Naisse ...

was one of THE WORST if not THE WORST decisions in the history of Everton Football Club.

No wonder Martinez was sacked.

But the point remains. Quote names when labelling people as Jarg so that people can refute the label.

The Jargs

The Clev
McGeady
Kone
Niasse

Question for Esk or any ITKs on here..

Who exactly signs players for us? We've all joked for years about "delegations" & "wobbly trestle tables" but, who actually does the face-to-face with player & agent?

We know it's not Koeman (& Martinez etc..).

Just my uninformed punt, but I would say that whoever this is, is the weakest link at the club.
Me and @Bungle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back