Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all over Twitter :)

Seemed random enough to be believable and with us seemingly still in the market for a winger makes sense.

I found 2 tweets, 1 of which based on a [Publication is blacklisted due to spam] article that I cant even find.

http://www.[Publication is blacklisted due to spam]/en-gb/topic/gerard-deulofeu/

People saying is there time to get deals done, didn't we sign like MCCarthy, Barry and lukaku all close to the deadline?
McCarthy we were waiting on Fellaini. Barry and Lukaku were done because they needed new clubs and we were the best available. They chose us rather than us choosing them. The only reason those clubs gave us those players was because they didn't see us as a threat. Getting Hart this season would be similar but we don't want him.

Either way it's not really in our hands. That season was a bit lucky.

Nothing better than having points in the bag, players go out there relaxed knowing the fans are behind them,
if we can get 6 or 7 wins fairly quickly i'll expect us to be there all season.

yep, a good start makes a massive difference and I think last week and this week would mentally be massive for the lads. Last week coming from behind and holding on to win and this week getting a clean sheet and 3 points at home because let's be honest, our home form has been nothing short of abysmal for 2 seasons.

I really like Koeman, I think the players are buying into it and I think he's exactly what they needed.

He's exactly what we needed as fans

McCarthy we were waiting on Fellaini. Barry and Lukaku were done because they needed new clubs and we were the best available. They chose us rather than us choosing them. The only reason those clubs gave us those players was because they didn't see us as a threat. Getting Hart this season would be similar but we don't want him.

Either way it's not really in our hands. That season was a bit lucky.
I get what you're saying but surely if it happened then with no money it has a better chance happening this window with money

Deulofeu to Boro........as if......

5266659-8150118267-1030b.gif

Is #Ajax the highest bidder? "There we give no answer to, but they are not"

cheers mate. interesting. I wonder if this kid might be a better bet than the Brahimi fella. Looks like we are deffo after someone who can unlock a defence and is comfortable all across the pitch. I'm basing that assumption on 40 seconds worth of YT vids and everyone rambling on about this player for 2 years.

cheers mate. interesting. I wonder if this kid might be a better bet than the Brahimi fella. Looks like we are deffo after someone who can unlock a defence and is comfortable all across the pitch. I'm basing that assumption on 40 seconds worth of YT vids and everyone rambling on about this player for 2 years.

Havent seen so much as a whisper linking us to him, with all the players signed we had a few days of some actual linking, I mean Everton is prone to slamming 1 in from left field, but I would be very surprised.

The Dutch media would have had a sniff I would have thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back