Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone going to buy McGeady, Niasse or Sniderly?
Must be one of the hardest jobs in football, bring the agent for niasse or mcgeady. Trying to actually find a club for your client, but frankly who in their right mind would want them. Mcgeady couldn't even get a game in the championship and I wouldn't know where to start what level niasse should be playing at. But at the end of the day, do these players actually want to play football? Koeman has stated neither will get a squad number so there not in his plans.

Must be one of the hardest jobs in football, bring the agent for niasse or mcgeady. Trying to actually find a club for your client, but frankly who in their right mind would want them. Mcgeady couldn't even get a game in the championship and I wouldn't know where to start what level niasse should be playing at. But at the end of the day, do these players actually want to play football? Koeman has stated neither will get a squad number so there not in his plans.

Koeman has tried everything:
1. "You're not in my plans"
2. You are transfer-listed. Go find a club
3. You are not getting a squad number
4. Publicly humiliating them

And yet they remain. Says it all.

Surely EFC should have a skilled employee to create beautiful Youtube videos of these players and create spoof profiles on Sunderland, West Brom, and other sh8te clubs with the aim of trying to convince their fans to want these players?

If not, they need to recruit for this position!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back