Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need four maybe five players. That isn't going to happen on deadline day pal. Wake up
Wake up to the fact that we are obviously a vastly better and more sturdy side than last season perhaps?

No we haven't brought in the luxury players that some expected, but have brought in proven PL quality players who have slotted into the team and improved it.

The level of cryarsing and sense of entitlement some of our fans are showing lately is, frankly infuriating.

We will sign potentially one player. If you look how hard it is to sign players this summer, why would we all of a sudden bring in the four or five players we want within two days? It won't happen. Delusion

Rather than go into the why we haven't or should have done, with this player or that player, I will say that we will sign 2 or 4 players(not 3 don't like that number).

Wake up to the fact that we are obviously a vastly better and more sturdy side than last season perhaps?

No we haven't brought in the luxury players that some expected, but have brought in proven PL quality players who have slotted into the team and improved it.

The level of cryarsing and sense of entitlement some of our fans are showing lately is, frankly infuriating.

Improved it?

Mate we beat Stoke by a lucky penalty. Had a host of chances we didn't convert (just like last season)

We've had one good half this season and that was Spurs. Your completely deluded if you've seen any improvement in us as I haven't. One we play stronger sides this will be picked up on

100m we had to spend. Yet we are still net profit this summer. Same old story.
Lies.

What annoys me is we have had a great season so far and the lack of striking options, goalkeeper and squad depth will ruin it. We have a great first team but they can't play every game!
No one ever came out and said we are spending 100m. Moshiri never said that he was going to spend that much.

We still have money to spend and there deadline isn't right now

Improved it?

Mate we beat Stoke by a lucky penalty. Had a host of chances we didn't convert (just like last season)

We've had one good half this season and that was Spurs. Your completely deluded if you've seen any improvement in us as I haven't. One we play stronger sides this will be picked up on

We also had a clean sheet ( unlike last season)

Improved it?

Spurs (3rd in the league last season)?

There are numerous players we need to let go and numerous players we need to bring in.. Yet once again it's left until the last minute and once again it will cost us.

If we bring even two players in I'd be amazed
Like we've said before a lot of teams are pacing right now. These next couple of days are going to be nuts... I can project deals coming out of the wazzoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back