Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which names are we still realistically in the mix for?

From earlier mate:

Based on several conversations, if pressed I'd say:

Begovic, Sissoko, striker (1 of 3) from Italian league and Kone. Surprise package would be one of the original big beasts we sought early in the summer.

Also heard that we've had a bid accepted for Calvert-Lewin at Sheffield United.... (19 year old forward)

He obviously doesn't rate garbutt (I agree) and surprisingly he rates Oviedo more than Galloway which shocks me?

If Oviedo is our second choice left back then prepare to start each game -1
I rate Oviedo higher than Galloway. Galloway may turn out good but right now I would always go with Oviedo. Played as a LB he's fine.

Stop bringing up Galloway.

Galloway will start every week at WBA allowing him vital experience. He'll learn more playing every week at WBA than he would getting the odd game here and being behind Leighton Baines.

So what happens when Baines is injured?

What happens next season when he's sat back on our bench? Or even sold?

Arsenal didn't want him originally. He's a panic buy for them and had we got it over the line earlier they wouldn't have been able to steal him.

How would you know? For all we know Arsenal have been forced to move earlier than they wanted. Also, we may not have been interested earlier.

Love tailoring speculation to your own agenda against the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back