Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus lads, pack it in. Arsenal supposedly say they're willing to loan out wilshere.

Nothing to do with us, we won't even be interested, and yet we've had about 7 pages of people moaning how crap he is.
Actually we've had seven pages of a few basement-dwelling FM virgins squeaking about Wilshere being a technical marvel, whilst the vast majority of sensible blues have been pointing out, far more politely than is warranted, that Wilshere is a grade-A sicknote bellwhiff who almost never sets foot on the field, and rarely contributes when he somehow does get out of the treatment room long enough to play a game.

I thought the Sissoko shouts were bad, but Wilshere? Christ almighty, the sooner school starts the better.

Actually we've had seven pages of a few basement-dwelling FM virgins squeaking about Wilshere being a technical marvel, whilst the vast majority of sensible blues have been pointing out, far more politely than is warranted, that Wilshere is a grade-A sicknote bellwhiff who almost never sets foot on the field, and rarely contributes when he somehow does get out of the treatment room long enough to play a game.

I thought the Sissoko shouts were bad, but Wilshere? Christ almighty, the sooner school starts the better.

thankfully it seems i'm intelligent enough to already have the ones who think he's good on ignore

Wilshere, leave him where he is.

The supposed pro footballer smokes, say's it all.

I don't mind smokers by the way, just not pro footballers who smoke, just pointing that out before anyone takes the knock.

Aye mate I agree if Socrates was a modern player I'd well swerve him cos he smoked.

Btw not saying I'd have Wiltshire as he is a bag of plums but yeah smoking isn't the reason like

Wilshere, leave him where he is.

The supposed pro footballer smokes, say's it all.

I don't mind smokers by the way, just not pro footballers who smoke, just pointing that out before anyone takes the knock.

Aye mate I agree if Socrates was a modern player I'd well swerve him cos he smoked.

Btw not saying I'd have Wiltshire as he is a bag of plums but yeah smoking isn't the reason like

Plenty of boss players that smoke/smoked mate.
Gazza,Rooney,Hamman,Ashley Cole, Berbatov,Zidane ,Vialli are just a few.
What they do in in their private lives doesnt come into it , its what they do on the pitch.
BTW One of my all time favourite Blues was a big smoker....Duncan McKenzie.

Bloody hell I forgot the best of all Johan Cruyff.

Plenty of boss players that smoke/smoked mate.
Gazza,Rooney,Hamman,Ashley Cole, Berbatov,Zidane ,Vialli are just a few.
What they do in in their private lives doesnt come into it , its what they do on the pitch.
BTW One of my all time favourite Blues was a big smoker....Duncan McKenzie.

Bloody hell I forgot the best of all Johan Cruyff.
I think the point is he's hardly a model pro if he's filing his lungs with smoke and tar and then hoping to play 90 minutes on the regular.

Besides Kone (who is even dubious in itself), no idea if anyone else will be coming in imo. I don't care that people are saying they see 3-5 coming in, trying to buy players now is the same as us selling players now: it's very hard to replace these players at the last minute so why would they sell now?

Besides Kone (who is even dubious in itself), no idea if anyone else will be coming in imo. I don't care that people are saying they see 3-5 coming in, trying to buy players now is the same as us selling players now: it's very hard to replace these players at the last minute so why would they sell now?

They do, they will.....and OH how we'll buy.

#etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back