Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan MataJuan Mata Juan Mata Juan Mata Juan Mata Juan Mata Juan Mata Juan Mata

That handsome hobbit would be a fantastic addition... Please let him come to his senses and realize his playing time is going to be less and less at united

2 more God damn sleeps, never wanted anything to be over so much in my life!
giphy.gif
Sleep??? Hahaha that's funny

I've never quoted a "sauce" before, but someone connected to the club has told me it's looking likely that we'll get 2 more in permanently, 1 loan. Could change to 3 permanent. He has also said those within the club believe that we will sign another player on top of that if McCarthy moves which is looking likely. Still in the market for another keeper, we want someone on the other side of 30 to Steks. We made an enquiry with Ziyechs people however Koeman has reservations about his personality(he said a young #10 from the Dutch league I put the dots together) Could all be a load of crap but it comes from an ex player, a legend, who remains in contact with the club so don't see why he'd have a reason to lie. Obviously things change though, can't wait to see the team come the end of this window!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back