Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is saying a player who openly didn't want to sign suddenly decides to sign at the last minute.

It is about fan perspective of him. Would you still be buzzing we got a top midfielder or would it be underwhelming the fact he didn't actually want to come here until he basically had the options of stay or sign our contract.
What you trying to say mush? Why wouldnt you want him?

Considering the situation.

How would general feeling be about someone like Witsel who is publically wanting to join Juventus and only decides last minute to come here based on the money he would be getting and the fact he can't get the move he wanted?

Don't really want him any more, kind of hoping Juve pull out leaving him to rot in the Russian league.

Considering the situation.

How would general feeling be about someone like Witsel who is publically wanting to join Juventus and only decides last minute to come here based on the money he would be getting and the fact he can't get the move he wanted?
As it's a team like Juve, who are in the top ten most famous in the world i'd not hold it against him.

also if hes good enough to get in to the juve side hes obviously quote good. I have not seem anything of him bar the euros, so i'd take it all as a positive to be honest.

What you trying to say mush? Why wouldnt you want him?

because he didn't want to come here? I know some players are called mercenaries but he would be the ultimate one in that regard, literally following the pay packet rather than holding any interest in signing for the club.

Whereas the other side would be not arsed as long as he is an everton player.

ZLjmLge.jpg

because he didn't want to come here? I know some players are called mercenaries but he would be the ultimate one in that regard, literally following the pay packet rather than holding any interest in signing for the club.

Whereas the other side would be not arsed as long as he is an everton player.
Are you trying to say an elite player shouldnt come to your club because he wanted someone else first my man?

Are you trying to say an elite player shouldnt come to your club because he wanted someone else first my man?
No. I'm saying the fact he had a chance to join everton and turned it down only to come crawling back is quite different to simply not doing anything until he knew he wasn't getting the move.

So public perspective on the basis that although he is a top player who will improve us, he never really wanted to sign in the first place.

No. I'm saying the fact he had a chance to join everton and turned it down only to come crawling back is quite different to simply not doing anything until he knew he wasn't getting the move.

So public perspective on the basis that although he is a top player who will improve us, he never really wanted to sign in the first place.
Youre contradicting yourself mush. Once you know your point for sure then let me know and I will do my best to answer your question whatever it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back