Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to think of it I've not seen him since then either, and he's had a kid as well. Is there a chance one of us has a sibling fathered by Neil?
lollol
Right let's discuss this tomorrow when we meet. I'll send the windowly message tomorrow. Probs be about 9am-ish.
And bungs mate, bring some of that squirty cream i like.

I have always like Wilshere, the footballer.

A year here, away from the London scene and Arsenals wrecking ball Injuries Prevention Unit wouldnt be the worst idea in the world. Like you say, on form/fit, he is a very good footballer.

Didnt him and Fabregas own Barcelona in their pomp a few years back?

Who better to understand the deep lying playmaker than Koeman himself? If it's doable we should do it. He's a bit of a pain, but he's not Joey Barton levels of pain.

Wilshere is in the Gibson category for me - talented actual footballer, not fit enough to actually play for any length of time, and his commitment to being in the best shape possible is very questionable.

A cheap loan with the option to bin him off if a disaster won't harm. Needs an option to buy though just in case.

Problem is doesn't matter his talent when he is permanently injured really, end up paying 100k pw in wages for 5 games.

He's got a terrible injury record alright. Seems to be recurrence of ankle injuries.

If he's able to play now I still think a year long loan would be a good chance to take. Such is our lack of creativity.

Wilshere would be a good loan signing if he could stay fit, but the chances of him staying fit all season are almost 0. I'd rather have him playing than our current back ups.

He's got a terrible injury record alright. Seems to be recurrence of ankle injuries.

If he's able to play now I still think a year long loan would be a good chance to take. Such is our lack of creativity.

Was listening to a well informed Gooner earlier. He reckons his problem, (ankle wise) is that the way he dribbles, with the ball slightly in front of him all the time, sort of poked forward rather than under close control, gives oppo players the chance to nick the ball, but cos he catches up with it so quickly, his ankle, not the ball, gets the boot.

If that makes sense. Did when he said it, doubt that did mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back