Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
brahimi is a very good link up player from the little i've seen so surely would be able to play behind the striker and on the wing to put pressure on ross and others

Well of his last 160 games, only 22 of them come from that "number 10" position, and over 100 on the left wing.

Its safe to say, he is a left winger.

Was starting to think he'd be staying. But we've been linked with Sakho signing on loan tomorrow on a Liverpool fan site the lad has been ITK in he past apparently. So if theres any truth in this Kon£ will be away

Hope its not to us, dont care how talented he is, but hes an utter snidey little rat.

I mean im a football fan, so I will forgive and forget the 2nd he kisses the badge, but hes vermin, hope he joins Hull the utter snake.

After you Barks, no no after you wils
flipoffape.webp

Well of his last 160 games, only 22 of them come from that "number 10" position, and over 100 on the left wing.

Its safe to say, he is a left winger.
some players have the quality to play in different positions when required though the fact that he has played any games at all in number 10 position means he can do it.

Pienaar could have easily done it to, and i don't feel we ever properly replaced in his prime pienaar

some players have the quality to play in different positions when required though the fact that he has played any games at all in number 10 position means he can do it.

Pienaar could have easily done it to, and i don't feel we ever properly replaced in his prime pienaar

Thats fine for utility and squad fillers, but we are talking about spending a club record for him, for that money, we are not going to shoe-horn him into his weaker position.

Thats like spending £50 million on John Stones to play right back!!!

I keep harping on about this Aaron but he's the one we've needed to replace for 2 years. He's the man who linked everything together. Didn't need pace, didn't need to be big and string just a very clever player with a fantastic work rate.

Loved Pienaar me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back